01 Mar Terms & Conditions – Albany Barista Academy
Posted at 12:18h in Uncategorised
- Payment in full is required at time of booking.
- Bookings are non-refundable.
- If you need to make changes, transfer or cancel your booking, we require at least 72 hours notice.
- Cancellations less than 72 hours before the scheduled class will be considered a forfeit.
- If you need to change your booking and you have given us at least 72 hours notice before your scheduled class, we will endeavour to schedule you in another class at another time (subject to availability).
- Bookings are transferable if you provide us with at least 72 hours notice before your scheduled class. Name and contact details, including the phone number and email address of the person attending in your place must be provided at the time of cancellation.
- Classes are small, and we require a minimum number of participants to run a class. If we must cancel a class, we will contact you and reschedule you in another class at a time chosen by you (subject to availability).
- Minimum age of participants is 15 years.
- If you are running late for your class, please call or SMS us on 0429 324 760 to advise our trainer.
- If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com or call 0429 324 760 between 9.00am – 5.00pm Monday to Saturday.